Thursday, October 13, 2011

Secrets of My Hollywood Life: Paparazzi Princess by Jen Calonita


This book is a part of Jen’s Secrets of My Hollywood Life series.  Although I have not found much of a number system to the pattern I have previously read a few of the books before this one.  So I had a bit of back-story related the story line.  However I did not feel that is was overly necessary to know or have read the previous books in the series. 
Paparazzi Princess starts with Kaitlin very stressed over the ending of her TV show she has been on since preschool.  She is now a teenager and doesn’t know how to deal with the amounting levels of stress from the need to find a new job.  The story takes you on her journey of finding way to relieve the stress as well as move forward with her life.  After many twists and turns, Kaitlin finds herself once again and is able to make the right choices for herself. 
This book was not a difficult read and didn’t really require a large amount of thought during the read.  However, it was quite addicting to read, you wanted to know what was going to happen next.  Overall, I really enjoyed this book.
I would give this book a 4 out of 5.  It was really good and enjoyed reading it.  I would probably read the next book in the series too. 

Have you read this book? If so leave me a comment of your thoughts below.  <3 Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment