Friday, August 5, 2011

Review of Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles


   This book following the same story of Westside Story, is one you will want to pick up if you are interested in an unexpected romance.  This is the story of Alex Fuentes, a Mexican gang member from the poor south side of town, and Brittany Ellis, a rich white girl from the fancy north side of town.  Middle ground for these opposites is the local High School where they are forced to interact with one another.  Leading to the unexpected romance between the two begins in none other than Chemistry class.  At first the pair are at odds, neither really wanting to make the partnership easy on the other.  But something changes leading to a connection neither one saw coming.

   Overall this book was a quick read for me.  I finished the 357 page book in about four days.  I was intrigued the entire time and was not wanting to put it down.  Unfortunately I could not read none stop but was still able to read the book pretty easily.

   I loved the book and was happy with the story line.  I would give this book a 4.5 out of 5 rating.  I would recommend it to any of my friends and family.

Have you read this book??? If so tell me what you think in a comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment